Tuesday 19 April 2011

Memories ☺

hello blog! ☺
hmm,, what a day?? so bored.. huh? what else I can do??
okeyh,, I know all of us have memories of our past and our childhood. Our memories can be good or bad, happy or sad. Memories will stay with us for a very long time, even until we are old and wrinkled.

But, for me,, I have memories that always kept appearing in my mind ... I can not forgive myself ... sorry!!, I can't tell it here ..


Memories make up the substance of life. When we think back of those times in the past, we rejoice and take pride with our accomplishments and what we have successfully gone through. Memories make us what we are today... ☺


p/s: I hope that he / she can forgive me!
thankss a lot ☻
Apabila perlu, paksakan diri senyum semanis mungkin. Ini penting semasa kita dilanda keresahan. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment